Monday 6 February 2012

WTA Paris draw updated!

The Paris Draw has been hit with a number of withdrawals since I posted my preview... I do hate it when that happens! My tip for the final, Kaia Kanepi has pulled out with a shoulder injury and the number five seed, Sabine Lisicki has withdrawn too.  This has resulted in a reshuffle of the draw with Angelique Kerber moving into Lisicki's position as the number 9 seed.  I am now tipping the qualifer, Mona Barthel to go all the way to the final as you will see in my predictions below.

Quarter-final Predictions in Paris
Maria Sharapova v Lucie Safarova
Varvara Lepchenko v Mona Barthel
Julia Goerges v Li Na
Bethanie Mattek-Sands v Marion Bartoli

Final - Marion Bartoli def. Mona Barthel

And here are my predictions for Pattaya City too...

Quarter-final Predictions in Pattaya City
Vera Zvonareva v Sorana Cirstea
Maria Kirilenko v Galina Voskoboeva
Vania King v Daniela Hantuchova
Zheng Jie v Dominika Cibulkova

Final - Daniela Hantuchova def. Galina Voskoboeva

Lets see how I do this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment