Thursday 14 June 2012

WTA Birmingham: Quarter-Final Predictions

Grigor Dimitrov
I am going to Birmingham tomorrow to watch the tennis so only have time to post my quick predictions for tomorrow's action!

WTA Bimingham Quarter-Finals:
Jelena Jankovic to beat Misaki Doi/Stephanie Foretz-Gacon in 3 sets
Zheng Jie to beat Roberta Vinci in 2 tight sets
Ekaterina Makarova to beat Su-Wei Hsieh in 2 sets
Melanie Oudin to beat Irina Falconi in 3 sets

ATP Queens Quarter-Finals:
Grigor Dimitrov to beat Kevin Anderson in 3 sets
Sam Querrey to beat Ivan Dodig in 2 tight sets

The other two mens quarter-finals have yet to be confirmed due to the rain, but the draw is a bit of a joke when quarter-final tickets cost around £100.  You can view my original predictions for Birmingham and Queens; as well you can see what I have predicted for Halle, which looks to be the most exciting of the three tournaments with some smashing quarter-finals (Haas/Berdych, Federer/Raonic and Nadal/Kohlschreiber).

Anyway I have my fingers and toes crossed that I get to see at least some play what with this Great British weather at the moment. I will be back on Saturday will a full report from Birmingham including many new photos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment