Tuesday 16 October 2012

WTA Moscow Predictions Updated

I have updated my predictions for Moscow and Luxembourg, which were a mixed bag.  For Moscow I went 4/4 as Urszula Radwanska eased past a woeful Francesca Schiavone, 6-3 6-1.  Lucie Safarova was forced into a final set by the interesting Russian wildcard, Margarita Gasparyan but eventually came through 6-3 4-6 6-2.  In Luxembourg, I was 2/4 as two of the seeds departed the draw.  I correctly predicted that Lucie Hradecka would beat Tamira Paszek, but did not see Magdalena Rybarikova's win over Carla Suarez Navarro coming; last week Suarez Navarro had triumphed over Rybarikova in Linz in straight sets.  Mona Barthel was the only seed to win as she beat home favourite Mandy Minella to set up a potential second round match with Venus Williams.

Urszula Radwanska
Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment