Thursday 7 March 2013

ATP Indian Wells Full Predictions Posted!

My full predictions for the mens draw are now available for your viewing pleasure by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.  The mens draw gets underway in just under an hour, meanwhile the women kicked off yesterday.  There were some surprises as Shahar Peer beat Marina Erakovic and Chanelle Scheepers defeated Kristina Mladenovic.  In a battle of the Italians, it was Francesca Schiavone who prevailed over Flavia Pennetta, 7-5 6-1 to set up a second round clash with Maria Sharapova.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Prob not the best place to make this comment but thought I'd share something funny with you and your readers - please feel free to delete!

    I've followed your excellent blog religiously every night for the past year from my mobile. Anyhow I have been building a picture of you in my head, and were convinced you were female all this time! Not sure why, but heh, it's a compliment!

    Anyhow, I visited your web page for the first time today (rather than accessing it via mobile) and saw your tweets. It completely threw me when I realised you were male...!

    Anyhow, just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all your predictions, and look forward to reading more.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Emma.

    It did make me laugh alot :-D

    ReplyDelete